Monday, 9 July 2012

My le guide sante experience and review
 
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed my skincare regime post and hopefully you found it useful. I did mention a couple of tims that I had recently placed an order for a few bits with le guide sante. As I was just finishing the post the buzzer went and there was my order! I thought I would share my experience with you as I have never heard much about it anywhere. I don't even remember how I managed to stumble across it myself actually! anyway....
 
 
So le gude sante is kinda like a french pharmacy online. You can find products like Bioderma, Vichy, Caudalie, Nuxe , Le Roche posay and many more. If you are a fan of french skincare this would be the place for you! The prices are much cheaper than I have seen anywhere else and they also sell herbal and organic produce, massage oils, and even things for pets - if that's your thang!
 
 


I picked up two bottles of the Bioderma crealine water for £14:06 and a mini 100ml bottle for travelling for £3.12. I paid £15.95 for just one 500ml bottle one eBay so I'm getting twice as much for that here. Ive seen the 100ml bottles for as much as £8. I decided to go for a 100ml bottle of the Caudalie beauty elixir for £22.12 which I can never find cheaper that £29 pounds anywhere else. There were so many products I wanted and I piled in my basket high at first, but thought I should go canny for my fist order.
 
 
I went for the basic shipping option which cost £6.81 and this got my parcel to me in 4 days. Amazing! I was able to track my parcel and I don't know about you but I really love to be able to do this. My items arrived neatly packed and I even received a free sample of nuxe body oil! a wee brucy bonus there! they also do a points system where you collect points with every order and can use them to get free products. I have 20 which will only get me plasters at the mo... I think ill save for something more exciting.
 
Ill defiantly be back on the website again as they really were amazing! With such a wide variety of products, fab prices, top service and super fast delivery... what more could a beauty junkie want!
 
Check it out here - http://www.leguidesante.co.uk/
 
A little love
Emmax
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Note to self, buy Bioderma! I'm your newest follower hun, great blog :) x

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its great stuff! thanks for following :) xo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog , i´m following you.
    follow me too kiss
    http://dolcepepper.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad is bringing me back some Bioderma from a trip to France and I am so excited now, it sounds great! I love the packaging too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my mums away to France next month so she might be getting a wee list of things to bring back for me :)xo

      Delete
  5. Very nice blog! :)
    Your texts are very lovely!

    Would you like to follow my blog, too?
    Right now I'm looking for some awesome blogs I could introduce to my readers! :)
    It would be great if you could take part!

    http://the-beautyfarm.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely brand.

    I wonder if you would like to follow each other:)
    http://glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. acupuncture-sales.com Online sales of acupuncture needles, acupuncture equipment, kinesiology tape for kinesiotaping, massage oils and other medical supplies with a high quality standard at affordable prices. We are the leading European retailer for acupuncture professionals, physio & massage therapists.
    Pure mineral massage oil for professional use with Vitamin E. Suited for all types of massage in physical therapy.
    The oils does not contain conservatives, colour additives or perfumes.
    Made by asiamed, Germany.

    Content: 100% Paraffinum Liquidum with Vitamin E.

    massage products ( All massage products Here )
    Massage Oil
    neutral massage oil
    ayurveda massage oil

    ReplyDelete