Wednesday 15 August 2012

Boots essentials cucumber eye gel





I was in boots the other day picking up a few bits and bobs and grabbed a tube of the Boots essentials cucumber eye gel. I have been trying various eye creams out lately and not finding one I like. This was only £1.42 and I thought that if it didn't do anything, at least I hadn't broke the bank paying for it

I was actually really surprised by how much I like it. I have really dry tired eyes and just need something to give it a bit of a perk and a touch of moisture and this does just that. The product is a clear gel and is really cooling and soothing on they eye. I apply it in the evening before bed and in the morning before I apply my makeup. I keep mine in the fridge to make it extra cooling for my eyes.

This would be perfect for someone in their 20s who isn't worrying about wrinkles just yet but just needs something refreshing and lightly hydrating for their eyes.

What eye creams have you been loving?
A little love
Emma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment